Rawhide Portable Corral introduces the New & Improved Rawhide Original
Rawhide Original Advantages
- Fast, 10 minute setup, labor free.
- Transport wheels are permanent, no need to remove from axle like first design.
- Multiple pen options.
- Pull at speed limit in transport.
- All panels work like gates.
- Durable equipment, longer life.
- Not limited, equipment can be added or moved around system.
- Sheeted temporary alley; adjust width for cows or calves.
Rawhide Original in Transport Mode
Standard Size Rawhide Original with Corral in Alley mode.
Rawhide Original Features
- 2 sizes available: Standard (40-50 cow/calf pair) and Large (80-100 cow/calf pair).
- No lifting, hydraulic jack does the work.
- Entire system can be driven through with bale or cube feeder.
- Self-contained power unit & battery with solar panel.
- 2 - 16", 14 ply tires.
- Each transport wheel has it’s own cylinder.
- Frame gates for sorting.
- 4 man-pass gates, no climbing.
- Pinning system allows for uneven terrain and also allows panels to fold back flush to each other without unpinning.
- Bumper pull model.
Standard Size Rawhide Original with 10’ bow gate opened up in Corral mode.
|Specifications||Standard Original||Large Original|
|Capacity||40-50 pair /
|80-100 pair /
|Man-pass gates—no climbing||4||4|
|Bow gates for sorting||2||2|
|Main frame/alley length||24'||24'|
|16" Transport wheels on main frame||•||•|
|2 3/8" pipe braces||•||•|
|Solid rubber wheels on each panel||•||•|
|Chain on end panels||•||•|
|18' Panels, 6' tall||9||12|
|8' Panel, 6' tall||1||1|
|10' Bow gate||1||1|
|32” Alley exit gate||1||1|
|Length when open||75'||135'|
|Self-contained power unit / battery||•||•|
|15 amp solar panel||•||•|