New Rawhide Processor by John McDonald
Rawhide Processor Advantages
Portable corral system available in standard, large and super large sizes
- Fast, 10 minute set up.
- Saves labor.
- No lifting necessary—electric over hydraulic jack.
- Up to 500 head capacity. Three different sizes available.
- Entire system can be driven completely through with dually pickup, with round bale.
- Pulls at speed limit in transport on highway.
- Fits in same gate as pick up.
- Durable equipment, much longer life than most livestock panels.
- Pinning system allows for stability on uneven terrain.
- Panels fold back flush to each other without unpinning from one another.
- Multiple pen options.
- Frame gates for sorting.
- All panels work like gates.
- Not limited—equipment can be added or moved around system.
- Permanent sheeted manual adjustable alley allows you to narrow the alley for calves as well as squeeze cattle in the alley. Hydraulics optional.
- Optional loading chute may be built in.
- An optional head gate may be mounted to the end of the alley.
- Additional 10' gate—optional.
- Alternative to hauling your cattle home to process, can work on site.
- A 15 amp solar panel is standard equipment on all of our models.
Hydraulic cylinder on front jack.
Hydraulic transport wheels raised and lowered with a flip of a switch. No need to remove them!
Alley way remote control for hydraulic option.
Headgate with calf.
Gooseneck for fast hookup and easy transport
Hydraulic transport wheels raise–lower
with a flip of a switch
- 2" Round 14 ga. panels.
- 3" x 3" Square, 1/4" thick—frame
- 3" x 3" Square, 3/16" thick—frame.
- 2" Sch 80 pipe
- 2" x 4" Tube, 1/4" thick—gooseneck.
- 2" x 6" Tube, 3/16" thick—gooseneck.
In 2002, John McDonald built the first hydraulic portable corral. We've been designing and manufacturing them ever since.