John McDonald with Rawhide Processor (left) and Rawhide Original (right)
Rawhide Portable Corral
The Rawhide Processor by John McDonald is a portable corral designed to make your work easier and your farm, ranch or livestock production business more efficient. It’s an excellent alternative to hauling cattle home to process — you can work on site by yourself without lifting!
- Contact us for prices and more information.
- Check our farm show schedule.
- Watch video.
“Thank you for our portable corrals. We use them so much and they get toted from place to place easing our cattle management and movement process. The design is awesome and they just work like we need them to!”
– Roger Douthit Farms, St. Francis, KS
“It is the best investment I ever made. It is easier on the cattle and easier on me.”
– Charles See of Stark, KS
Rawhide Processor Advantages
1 Person • No Lifting • 10 Minutes
- Fast, 10 minute set up.
- Saves labor.
- No lifting necessary–electric over hydraulic jack.
Up to 500 head capacity
- Three different sizes available.
- Multiple pen set up variations and options.
- Not limited—equipment can be added or moved around system.
- Frame gates for sorting.
- All panels work like gates.
- Palpation gate.
- Permanently-sheeted, adjustable alley allows you to narrow the alley for calves.
Remote control for hydraulic alley way operation.
In 2002, John McDonald invented and designed the first ever hydraulic portable corral on wheels with multiple pens, 200 head capacity.
Entire system can be driven completely through with dually pickup, with round bale.
- Pulls at speed limit in transport on highway.
- Fits in same gate as pick up.
Durable equipment has much longer life than most livestock panels.
- Pinning system allows for stability on uneven terrain.
- Panels fold back flush to each other without unpinning from one another.
- A 15 amp solar panel is standard equipment on all of our models.
- Hydraulic cylinder on front jack.
- Hydraulic transport wheels raised and lowered with a flip of a switch. No need to remove them!
- Alley way remote control for hydraulic.
- Optional loading chute may be built in.
- An optional head gate may be mounted to the end of the alley.
- Loading ramp
- 2" Round 14 ga. panels.
- 3" x 3" Square, 1/4" thick—frame
- 3" x 3" Square, 3/16" thick—frame.
- 2" Sch 80 pipe
- 2" x 4" Tube, 1/4" thick—axels.
- 2" x 6" Tube, 3/16" thick—gooseneck.